Q: Oil level is low.

Last time i changed oil completely was 10000km ago. Now i have added 2liters of oil and the oil lever checker does not get as oily as it should. Do i simpley have to add more till i see clear oil level on the oil checker?

Your engine may use up about a liter of oil for every 2000 km you drive so you should add oil until you see that the oil comes up to the top full mark. Running the engine low on oil will cause internal damage to the engine.

It is time for you to change the oil and filter in your vehicle. If you do not change the oil and filter on a regular basis, sludge starts to build up in the engine and this can cause damage to the engine from the lack of lubrication.

If you need assistance, get a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to change the oil and filter for your car.