Q: Car cranking without key in ignition

I bought new battery new alternator and new starter and car still doesn't start and it cranks without the key in ignition need help please tell me what might be the issue

A: This is usually a sign of a faulty starter ...

This is usually a sign of a faulty starter solenoid. There are a few wires that connect to the starter solenoid coming from the battery, the starter, and the ignition switch. When these wires are connected incorrectly or when there is an electrical short, this can cause voltage from the battery to be delivered to the solenoid inadvertently causing the car to crank without the key in the ignition. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose the cranking issue so that this can be corrected.