Q: Does my 2008 Kia Sedona have shocks or struts?

asked by on March 09, 2017

Trying to find out the anatomy of.my Car. Does it have shocks or struts and are they on the front and back. Still learning. Thank you.

Strut Assembly Replacement $247.85 - $2106.94 Get a Quote

Your Kia has struts in the front and shocks in the back. The original equipment part numbers for the struts are 546614D101 for the right hand side and 546514D101 for the left hand side. The part number for the rear shocks is either 553104D100 or 553104D500 depending on whether you’ve got a short or long wheelbase. Strut and shock replacement can be difficult. I recommend having your struts/shocks replaced by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic.