Q: I have spongy brakes

I have replaced all pads calibers master cylinder and booster. I have to pump the pedal to get good braking. I have bled them several times and pressure bled them.

A: Hello there. Many common faults could cause...

Hello there. Many common faults could cause your vehicle to have spongy brakes. You have done well so far in replacing all the parts and bleeding the brakes. Without knowing your vehicle's make and model, I can only offer general advice. Common causes for spongy brakes are a faulty vacuum brake booster, a faulty booster check valve, a faulty ABS module, a leak in brake system, or a vacuum leak. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to determine what is causing your spongy brakes and make any repairs required to get your vehicle stopping normally again.