Q: What is the specific torque for the rod bearing of a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL?

I am repairing my Acura Motor and i read in a repair manual that the torque for the rod bearing was 14 lbf-ft, this seems hardly no torque for rods. Just wanted to know if someone knows beause I can not find anything on google or online.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Acura TL.According to AllData, the specifications are:

Connecting Rod Bolt Torque 20 N-m (2.0 kgf-cm, 14 lbf-ft)

If you end up needing any help with your vehicle, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home directly to service your car. Best of luck!

3. What is the specific torque for the rod bearing of a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL?