Q: What is the specific torque for the rod bearing of a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL?

I am repairing my Acura Motor and i read in a repair manual that the torque for the rod bearing was 14 lbf-ft, this seems hardly no torque for rods. Just wanted to know if someone knows beause I can not find anything on google or online.

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your 200...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Acura TL.According to AllData, the specifications are:

Connecting Rod Bolt Torque 20 N-m (2.0 kgf-cm, 14 lbf-ft)

If you end up needing any help with your vehicle, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home directly to service your car. Best of luck!