Q: Overheating

I recently changed the waterpump, radiator, thermostat and got a stress test done, was told the gaskets are fine but the car is still overheating. What else might cause the overheating?

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your 201...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2010 Chevrolet HHR. For an issue like this, you may want to look at the fans while the car is on to ensure they are turning on and off. Also, it may be a faulty temperature sending unit.

If you're unable to pinpoint the issue yourself, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians will be able to come to your home to diagnose the overheating issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly. I hope this helps and good luck.