Q: battery very good but wont start.

noticed that battery was weakening though its only 10 mo. old. Had it checked by seller and it came out GOOD. Two days ago, car wont start. I removed the battery, brought it to O'reilly, tested it -still GOOD. Installed it again -car wont start. Jumped it and it started, was able to use it last night. This morning, it wont start again and no matter how I tried,, which is several times, The car wont start. Battery really is good- the windows go up and down real fast. Horn is nice and loud.

A: When you are having the no crank condition,...

When you are having the no crank condition, the system will need to have the starter tested to see if it is getting power from the ignition system to operate it. I have seen the starter not work and also have seen it show up like a weak battery and crank the engine really slow.

This can also be from bad cables and connections at the battery and should be checked. The starter will have a big main cable and a smaller cable on it. The big one is from the battery, and the other is from the start relay, and should have power when the key is turned. If you want to have this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the no-start and help you with any repairs that are needed.