Q: hello I have an Infiniti FX35 2003 and replaced water pump thermostat and radiator. Car still overheating.

asked by on August 11, 2017

hello I have an FX35 2003 and I replaced water pump thermostat and radiator. Car still overheating Any suggestion how to get rid of overheating problem?

Hello. I would need to know when it is overheating in order to be able to diagnose what is going on. I would start though by making sure that all of the air is out of the cooling system by pulling a vacuum on it. It is common for air to get trapped in this engine and cause overheating. If that is not the case then further diagnosis will need to be done. If you need help fixing this overheating issue, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose the cooling system] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-overheating-inspection