Q: Fast Vibration that increases with speed, and can be felt best through the steering wheel

At low speeds, 25 to 40 the vibration starts really heavy, as though it is the drive shaft, but around 45 it becomes more pronounced through the steering wheel and gets worse as I increase speed. I just had the driveshaft rebuilt and balanced by professionals. The tires have not been balanced recently but the vibration feels much too fast for an unbalanced tire

Usually, vibration in the steering wheel is due to dynamic imbalance of the wheel/tire assembly and/or a rim is bent. Wireless chassis ears can be helpful in the diagnostic as they can pinpoint if one side, versus the other, is the origin of the noise. Wheel bearing failure could be a possibility. Certain tire defects, particularly internal belt damage or separations, as well as irregular tire wear will cause vibration as well. Indeed, defective tires will vibrate no matter how "well" balanced they are and some brand new tires with irregularities in sidewall stiffness and excessive radial force variation will vibrate no matter how well balanced. Contributing factors in the circumstance you are describing could be worn struts in the suspension and also loose engine mounts. If there are flat spots on the tire tread for example, that would be indicative of worn struts. If you request a vibration diagnostic, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic would evaluate all the possibilities, including tire balance, and resolve this for you.

3. Fast Vibration that increases with speed, and can be felt best through the steering wheel