Q: my steering wheel pulls to the right and vibrates could it mean i need a inner tie rod or just balancing

My steering wheel pulls to the right and shakes when driving

Hi Adrezona. Thanks for contacting us today. When a car pulls to one side, there are two possible reasons. First and most common, the front suspension is out of alignment or second, the tire has what’s known as a radial pull. This occurs when an inner belt has slipped or been damaged - in most cases due to impact with curbs or potholes. The best way to test the theory of a slipped belt is to have the front tires rotated from front to back. If the car continues to pull to the same side, it’s suspension.