Q: Q: Multiple problems with my car.

My heat isn't working, I need a bulb for the inside lights on my dashboard, and horn isn't working. In addition to all that, my Check Engine light keeps coming on.

I suggest you leave this extensive list of issues to a professional technician, such as the ones at YourMechanic for repair. These problems are likely unrelated and will require individual attention. The dash lights and horn are probably issues with your electrical system. The heater relies on engine coolant for proper operation, so a heater malfunction would indicate a problem in the cooling system. Finally, the powertrain control module (PCM) illuminates the check engine light when it perceives a problem in one of the onboard systems. This light can be triggered by hundreds of things and requires a qualified technician for diagnosis.

3. Q: Multiple problems with my car.