Q: Replaced fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump,still no power going to fuel pump

No power going to fuel pump,new fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump

This sounds like you may not have any power going to the fuel pump relay. The relay wires should have ground on two wires, power on one wire and switched power on another wire. To activate the fuel pump your ECU actually connects one of the ground wires to complete the circuit and send power to the fuel pump. If the wires all have power running through them, then it is likely you have a faulty relay. The wire coming from the fuel pump is the other ground wire. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your wiring as this can be very difficult and time consuming without the proper wiring diagram.

• Replaced fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump,still no power going to fuel pump