Q: When I start my car there’s always oil on the exhaust manifold on both sides ..when the car reaches normal temperature .

When it’s idling temperature is normal but when u start to drive it it starts getting hot fast .fans are working coolant is good but the lower radiator hose is cold when the top one is hot

Hi Carlos. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually, the cold hose below and hot one above issue is caused by a failed water pump or thermostat, which can lead to overheating issues rather quickly. An obstruction of debris inside the radiator or cooling hoses can also create this problem. The oil issue is a little more complex, as it could be a leaking valve cover, or perhaps a front crankshaft seal, oil filter housing gasket or other oil leaks that are being "flung" when oil hits the serpentine belt. I would strongly recommend having a professional mechanic complete a car is running hotter than usual inspection to determine what repairs are needed before serious engine damage occurs.