Q: My car Roaring when I accelerate

asked by on December 02, 2016

I have suzuki 2007 make japness automatic car...its give sound when I start and after a few minutes sound stop

.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. Thanks for writing in. To begin, we need to identify what kind of noises you are hearing. Does it sound like a squeak, ticking, grinding, or tapping? Vehicles will make different noises when the engine is cold. Sometimes these are normal, while some of them can be improved with some basic maintenance. Have you inspected the conditions of your drive belts? They would be a cause of squeaking or whining. The oil is also thicker when cold, and until it warms up it can have difficulty lubricating the components its designed to protect. This can cause a ticking and or tapping noise as the valves and smaller engine components do their job. Start by finding out what kind of noise it is, and where it is coming from. Take further diagnosis from there.