Q: How do you program the length of delay for the headlights to stay on before turning off?

How do you program the length of delay for the headlights to stay on before turning off?

A: Your car’s Auto Headlight functionality off...

Your car’s Auto Headlight functionality offers both convenience and safety. The exit delay programmed in means that the lights will stay on after you turn off the engine for a set period of time. You can change how long they stay on to fit your needs. Here’s how to do that:

1. Make sure the headlight switch is in the Auto position.

2. Make sure the key is set to OFF.

3. Turn the headlight switch off.

4. Turn the switch back to ON, then OFF again.

5. Turn the switch back to the Auto position.

6. Make sure the lights come on.

7. Wait for the amount of time you want the headlights to stay on, then turn the switch back to OFF once more.

8. The headlight delay should now be programmed.

Tips

• The maximum delay you can set is three minutes.

• You can set the system to have no delay by not waiting to turn the switch back to OFF the final time.