Q: Steering wheel does not turn

My car starts perfectly, even though it was in an accident. I can't turn my steering wheel and something red leaks from my when I start it.

A: It sounds as if your vehicle has possibly s...

It sounds as if your vehicle has possibly suffered damage to the steering system. If it was in an accident, it is possible there may have been damage done to the steering rack, which uses red transmission fluid in it's system. The steering rack is located underneath the vehicle, and can sometimes be difficult to access. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, first diagnose your steering issue and make the correct repairs.