Q: Car initially fine after cleaning injectors.

The car was driving, but is now without power. I pulled out the fuel injectors, cleaning two and replacing two more, including the o rings. In addition, I cleaned out the fuel line. Initially, the car ran strong, but now it is dying.

Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement $111.81 - $960.90 Get a Quote

The rotary engines have twin rotors that have what is called apex seals the give these engines the compression to run. These seals are a known failure that can cause no start, low power and fouling of the plugs. You may have a low fuel pressure condition also. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem. You should have a fuel pressure test and a engine compression test done.