Q: Car initially fine after cleaning injectors.

The car was driving, but is now without power. I pulled out the fuel injectors, cleaning two and replacing two more, including the o rings. In addition, I cleaned out the fuel line. Initially, the car ran strong, but now it is dying.

The rotary engines have twin rotors that have what is called apex seals the give these engines the compression to run. These seals are a known failure that can cause no start, low power and fouling of the plugs. You may have a low fuel pressure condition also. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem. You should have a fuel pressure test and a engine compression test done.

3. Car initially fine after cleaning injectors.