Acts like there is a surging of the engine when I accer...

Q: Acts like there is a surging of the engine when I accerate 02 6cyl Altima even in park and nutral.very slow to get up to speed

asked by on August 15, 2017

Today my 02 Altima is not accelerating it surged and acts is if there's to much or not enough fuel ,does this in park as well as drive have replaced, plugs,all coil packs .alt,w/new decoupler.belt,the car will eventually reach hwy speeds by feathering the gas and it seems if it won't get above 2500 Rom the check engine light is on but no code Thanx

If the check engine light is on then you will have a stored code in one of the computers in the car. It will store a code anytime the light is on. You may have a problem with the fuel pressure or the mass air flow sensor. If your scanner does not get codes then have another mechanic scan the computer with a different scanner to see if there is stored codes.