Q: turbo replaced diognised and error code P0403, P2263 and P0244.

asked by on February 24, 2017

turbo has been replaced error codes were erased and car was taken for test drive but still not running on full power got a exlamation on the screen says unoperative see owners manual checked it on the machine again and gave out a few codes P0403, P2263 and P0244. the mechanics dont understand what to do now so ive told them to check the egr module as ive had a problem with it before with clogged diesel so ive told them to clean it and replace it then lets see if it works. if you have any suggestions on what i could do please tell me model of the car is mercedes benz C220 Cdi 2008

Hi there. You may want to have the mechanics read this article on what causes the P0403 OBD-II trouble code first. It might help them resolve your issue. To find more info about the other trouble codes, simply type them in the search button on our website.