Q: New battery but not starting

My car won't turn over. It has a new starter, alternator, and battery.

A: Hello. If your car won't turn over afte...

Hello. If your car won't turn over after replacing the parts you have listed, this could mean that the timing belt is broken. For your engine, when the timing belt breaks the motor is not "in time" and can not run properly. I may also be necessary to make sure the car is getting spark to the spark plugs and that fuel is getting to the fuel injectors properly. These things may prevent the car from turning over and starting properly. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, should diagnose your problem in order to make a determination as to what is preventing your car from starting and make the necessary repair.