Q: I have a 2016 Hyundai Veloster, im over an oil change by 3,000 miles. Recently the car started to throw white smoke out the exhaus

I have a 2016 Hyundai Veloster, im over an oil change by 3,000 miles. Recently the car started to throw white smoke out the exhaust, and making a weird noise under the hood. I drive it for like 1 block and then the car stops. I need an answer ASAP!

Hi there. With less than 20,000 miles on your vehicle, I would highly recommend calling the Hyundai dealership where you purchased this vehicle, as it’s likely under a powertrain warranty (which would cover this type of issue in most cases). Having third party mechanics offer advice or repair services and following through with repairs without consulting the dealership can void these type of warranties. So, please contact the dealer first to see what they can do to resolve this problem. If they can’t help you, one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location to complete a smoke coming from exhaust inspection.

3. I have a 2016 Hyundai Veloster, im over an oil change by 3,000 miles. Recently the car started to throw white smoke out the exhaus