Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-jhjzdqjs:173:8

Q: Cannot find the air leak in my tire.

Tire is losing air even though I cannot find a puncture.

A: I find that many people assume that when th...

I find that many people assume that when their car tire is low, they will find an obvious puncture mark. However that is not always true. All tires lose air for various reasons and if you are not able to visually identify a puncture, it’s possible the puncture is not there at all. While many punctures are indeed small and difficult to see, the area where the tire meets the rim can also leak air. Many people also miss that the valve stem on the tire itself may have a leak in it. Driving with appropriately filled tires is important for safety, so visiting your local tire shop is a must in helping with fixing this problem. They will remove the wheel from your Jeep Cherokee and place it in a dunk tank full of water, inspecting for air bubbles. If air bubbles are present, they can be tracked down to the source. Once the leak is identified, that will determine the next step, repair or purchase.