Q: Where is the leak detection pump on a 2010 challenger rt

My check engine light is on and the scanner says it needs a new leak detection pump. I don't know where that part is at please helP

The leak detection pump is part of your car’s evaporative emissions control system. The pump assembly is attached to the vehicle’s vapor canister. To replace it you have to remove the retaining bolts and the 2 wire electrical connector to the pump. If you desire that the EVAP leak detection pump be replaced by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request EVAP system service/leak detection pump replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Where is the leak detection pump on a 2010 challenger rt