Q: 2007 ridgeline, 260,000 kilometers. B1 service, what is required?

My 2007 Ridgeline with 162,000 miles is scheduled for B1 service; what should be checked? Tires are new, 4 dfys since installation, had timing belt, water pump and brakes done when I bought it (159,000 miles). What else should be checked?

Hi there. A B1 service for Honda is an oil & filter change, tire rotation, and inspection. As simple as this service may sound, having a qualified technician perform the service saves you a lot of personal time and keeps you clean; a definite plus! Also, the experienced and trained eye of the service technician can identify potential problems before they become major problems during the inspection. I suggest having a qualified technician perform the service and this will provide you with a service record as well. Your Mechanic has several technicians that can assist you with an oil change service and a tire rotation service.