Q: Steering wheel isn't straight after getting an alignment

i want to know how can i adjust my steering wheel to be on center when i"m driving straight. i have this problem with my car a lot. every time they do alignment my steering wheel is always off center. i just want to know if there is a way i can go under my car on the tire rods and adjust the steering wheel to center.

Hello. In order to properly adjust the steering wheel an alignment must be properly performed. It sounds like you have not had a good alignment. If you get an alignment the steering wheel should always be straight when you are done. If not you should be taking the vehicle back to the alignment shop. You can adjust the steering wheel with the tie rod ends but the toe angle will not stay within specification. If you’d like a second opinion on the issue, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to diagnose the steering pull firsthand. Good luck.

3. Steering wheel isn't straight after getting an alignment