Q: Helicopter noise / vibration when driving.

I've replaced most of the front end: CV axles, bearings, etc. Have run the car on a jack stand a narrowed noise to driver's side. Have run it without the wheel or rotor to eliminate a tight caliper and warped rotor. Changed front left bearing twice, just to be sure. Out of ideas.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The noise is coming from the transmission. The noise could be a gear set inside the transmission with a broken tooth causing the vehicle to shake and sound like a helicopter. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission.