Q: New brakes squealing bad new rotors replaced and all lines bled and all shims in place

I figured had car over. Year and half I would change brakes I have been doing car work all my life hotvrods restore and all this is first time I replaced brakes and a squealing sound when u press on brakes....is. there any chance I can put belt dressing on back of one pad by caliper cause I'm sure that's the squealing it's rubbing on pad

If you are not using OEM pads, rotors and shims, that can account for the squealing. If you want to attempt to resolve it as is, Permatex Disc Brake Quiet (Part No. 80729) might work. Use that compound sparingly though (according to the instructions) and be aware it is very "stringy" and so wisps of material easily get created and you just want to keep it out of your eyes and off your hands. Also, don’t let the compound flow onto the sliding points on the torque plate where the pads rest as it will glue them shut. If that compound is not successful in eliminating the noise, the only other solution is to use OEM parts. In the event that your car might have been retrofitted with something like high-performance carbon-metallic brake pads, note that those friction materials are well known to be more prone to squealing. If you would like a second opinion regarding this issue, please simply request a brake noise diagnostic and a certified mechanic will be dispatched by YourMechanic to evaluate your brakes and address your concerns.

3. New brakes squealing bad new rotors replaced and all lines bled and all shims in place