Q: My temp guage goes down almost to c when i drive on freeway

When i drive it on freeway my temp guage goes down slowly towards the C but only on the freeway,i ran it on park i can see water moving in radiator so could it be my temperature sensor thats not working anymore

It’s possible the engine cooling system thermostat is sticking in the open position. That will cause lower than normal operating temperature. It is also possible that the temperature sensor (a thermistor) is faulty, or the circuit wiring and/or dash gauge are faulty. If the gauge is reading "C", or very close to it, you can use an infrared thermometer to try to measure the actual engine operating temperature. Normally, coolant will measure around 190 to 215 degrees F. If you want a resolution to this, what I would suggest is an inspection and diagnostic of the temperature gauge. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. My temp guage goes down almost to c when i drive on freeway