Q: Cost estimate for rear main seal replacement

Estimated cost to replace rear main seal.

Billing question for to replace the rear main seal (rear crankshaft seal) on a 2003 Lexus GS300 with a L6-3.0L engine.

My car's steering rack makes a noise when going straight or left.

The steering rack can be damaged by stones or other debris being thrown up from the roadway. The rubber boot also can tear from aging and constant compress/extend motions as well during turns. If your steering rack makes noises while...

Engine Codes are P1663, P1656 & P1315. Car doesnt pass 45mph. I believe it may be Camshaft Position Sensor. Replaced OCV already

If you suspect a clogged exhaust, check back pressure with a gauge. You can usually infer exhaust back pressure by looking at intake vacuum (easier to measure of course) which will be out of spec if exhaust is restricted. You...

If theres a small hole in front exhaust will it affect the fuel consumption?

Hello. This may potentially affect fuel economy due to the fact that this introduces more oxygen into the exhaust flow. When this happens, the oxygen sensor will detect additional oxygen flow which will cause it to relay this to the...