Q: Cost estimate for rear main seal replacement

Estimated cost to replace rear main seal.

Billing question for to replace the rear main seal (rear crankshaft seal) on a 2003 Lexus GS300 with a L6-3.0L engine.

3. Cost estimate for rear main seal replacement

Q: Q: Key does not turn and steering wheel locked.

The first thing I would recommend is to try turning the wheel and the key at the same time. Sometimes it is possible for the steering lock to bind the ignition cylinder. Turning the wheel away from the lock can...

Q: wipers don't respond to my commands. goes on highest speed and doesn't stop unless fuse is out

Hello, thank you for writing in. The issue is very likely a fault with the wiper switch. While there can be some electrical testing done to verify this, the switches are known to go bad after being used for that...

Q: Advice on changing the fluid in the differential

Differential fluid on a lot of modern cars has it built in the transmission. For example, for a 2002 Toyota Camry, when you change the transmission fluid you are also changing the differential fluid. They share the common fluid. But...