Q: Cost estimate for rear main seal replacement

Estimated cost to replace rear main seal.

Billing question for to replace the rear main seal (rear crankshaft seal) on a 2003 Lexus GS300 with a L6-3.0L engine.

3. Cost estimate for rear main seal replacement

Q: My car won't accelerate past 25 mph. Check engine light is on, the code is for an oxygen sensor. 2002 Lexus GS300

Hello. From the explanation that you are giving me it sounds like you have a catalytic converter that is failing. When this occurs it will give you these codes and will cause a loss of power. You should have this...

Q: new stereo unit not working, interior lights and fuel level not working or showing up

Following the colors of the wires is not a full proof method to be sure you have made the correct connections. You clearly have some connections that are not correct. The only way to figure out what is what in...

Q: condor brake shoes

As you may know, the hand brake (emergency brake) is also a drum brake which requires the use of brake shoes instead of brake pads on most modern vehicles. The seals being damaged suggests that there may be some issues...