Q: Cost estimate for rear main seal replacement

Estimated cost to replace rear main seal.

Billing question for to replace the rear main seal (rear crankshaft seal) on a 2003 Lexus GS300 with a L6-3.0L engine.

hello I have an Infiniti FX35 2003 and replaced water pump thermostat and radiator. Car still overheating.

Hello. I would need to know when it is overheating in order to be able to diagnose what is going on. I would start though by making sure that all of the air is out of the cooling system by...

Refueling issue Dodge Durango ,

Hi there. It sounds like you may have saturated the charcoal canister, the vent hose is clogged, or the vent valve on the canister has failed. This part of the canister allows fuel vapor to flow from the fuel tank...

Why car won't start help. Tried to help with obd.

Among the possible faults that you have listed, the crankshaft position sensor (CPS) is particularly noteworthy. If the CPS has indeed failed such is a very common cause of no starts. Consequently, your most efficient option would be to request...

Smoke coming out of the vents into the cabin compartment.

Hi there. The green ooze that you saw was indeed coolant. The issue could be the heater core hoses or heater control valve is leaking coolant and the ventilation system on your air conditioning system to the open air outside...

Removal of rear seat

Hi there. This video shows how the process is completed on the 9th Gen Honda Accord. The process for your 2003 is nearly identical.

Lexus RC 350: Does the vehicle have a digital speedometer, and if so, how do I turn it on?

Hi There, Yes, your Lexus RC 350 does have a digital speedometer display option, which should sow up in the center of the speedometer by default. Here is a link to an extensive owner's manual that has any other additional...

Engine stalling at low speeds while shifting from first gear to second gear and reverse, with P2757 code

P2757 indicates a torque converter clutch solenoid control circuit issue. If the transmission has been rebuilt, then wiring between the control unit and the transmission may be faulty. The harness connector from the wiring harness to the transmission needs to...

car was running fine, now no crank or start. battery is good. what should I be checking.

Your Kia has what is known as an electronically controlled charging system which is unlike most vehicles that have an alternator which charges the battery. Your charging system is controlled by the car's ECM (Electronic Control Module). When the charging...

Door handle interfering with window

The window not opening or closing is usually one of multiple issues: first, it would be the window switch which is used to open and close the window; Second, it would be the window regulator and or window motor. A...