Q: What else can it be besides the fuel pump, relay, and fuel filter if my tahoe putts

I was driving my 1999 Tahoe home from work going about 40 mph when it started to putt . I have changed the fuel filter and checked the fuel pump and relay but its still putting it idle rough also so far no problem starting it. Stays running while on but chugs. What else can it be. The check engine light has been on since I got it about 5 months ago

The check engine light means the ECM has stored a code in memory. The code may be indicating the problem causing the problem you are having. The problem sounds like you are having an issue with the fuel control, such as a bad mass air sensor or map sensor. Have the computer tested and the codes diagnosed to isolate the problem. If you are finding that this is the issue, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office and perform a thorough inspection, and give you a definitive diagnosis of the rough running.

• What else can it be besides the fuel pump, relay, and fuel filter if my tahoe putts