Q: car will not start

i have charge the battery fully. gas not pulling from tank, cause i can see into the gas filter. whenever i crank the engine it turn over but slowly draining the battery because of failure to start, i put a gallon of gas into it, it should have started, why its not starting?

If you are sure that fuel is not flowing through the fuel filter that means that the fuel pump is not powered or is not functioning. When you turn the key to the "on" position, you should hear the in tank fuel pump whir momentarily as the pump builds pressure in the lines. If there is no whir sound, check for power to the fuel pump. If there is power to the pump at key on (power will be momentary; you have to have an assistant turn the key while you use a voltmeter) but the pump doesn’t function, the pump is dead. If the pump functions yet there is no fuel flow, the pump impeller seal could have failed and the pump is not performing. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. car will not start