Is it possible to have a mechanic inspect a used car on l...

Q: Is it possible to have a mechanic inspect a used car on location?

asked by on September 11, 2017

Is it possible to have a mechanic inspect a used car on location?

Yes, this is something one of our mechanics is able to do and is highly recommended. As you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Often times when a car has had internal damage or even slight cosmetic damage, it may be difficult to tell without looking closely or performing an in depth inspection. As with any vehicle, proper maintenance schedules are a key factor to prolonging the longevity of the vehicle and avoiding unnecessary costly repair bills due to neglecting proper maintenance intervals. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your location to perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection prior to making your purchase.