Q: How do I adjust the auto volume setting?

How do I adjust the auto volume setting?

The auto volume setting is a feature that automatically adjusts the volume of the sound system. The auto volume setting adjusts for issues such as road noise, and plays your sound system at the right volume after these factors are taken into consideration. However, you can adjust how strongly the auto volume compensates for outside noise, or you can turn the feature off, by following these steps: 1. Press the Config button on the infotainment system.

1. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Radio Settings, then press the knob.

2. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Auto Volume, then press the knob.

3. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select the auto volume setting that you would like to use.