Q: Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

3. Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Q: How do I remove the tonneau cover?

The tonneau cover can be removed to save space. To remove the tonneau, push one of the ends of the cover housing in, then pull the tonneau cover out of its position.

Q: Q: thermostat

Hello, this comes up frequently on this vehicle. As you may know the thermostat on this engine is contained in a plastic housing. This housing also contains the coolant temperature sensor. Due to the fact that is it made of...

Q: How do I jump-start my truck?

If the battery of your truck dies, it will need to be jump-started. Jump-starting the battery is an efficient way to get power back to your vehicle. You will to need a booster vehicle to jump-start your truck. To jump-start...