Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

Q: How do I secure cargo in the back?

While your car’s cargo compartment offers plenty of space for storing parcels, packages, boxes and gear, you might need to secure some items, particularly if they’re fragile or prone to sliding around (if the compartment isn’t that full). There are...

Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

The head restraints can easily be adjusted. To raise the height of the restraint, simply lift it straight up. To lower the restraint, press and hold the Release button at the base of the restraint, and push don on the...

Q: How do I turn on the wipers?

The windshield wipers can greatly improve your visibility when driving in wet conditions. To turn on the wipers, pull the wiper lever down to LO (for low speed wipers) or HI (for high speed wipers). When the weather clears up,...