Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

How do I check the aim of the headlights?

While your headlights shouldn’t need to be adjusted for a very long time, it’s possible that carrying heavy loads or even minor impacts could affect their aim. This has obvious implications for driving at night or during other times when...

What does the engine start operation indicator mean?

For owners of Altimas with push start systems and continuously variable transmissions, the vehicle information display can show a number of different messages. One is the engine start indicator. This is really nothing more than a notice that the car’s...

My car has a mass air flow circuit range issue

Hello. P0101 is the trouble code for an issue with the MAF sensor circuit range. This code is set when the computer detects an issue with the vehicle's MAF sensor signal. If the MAF sensor has been replaced, then it...