Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

A: The front cupholders are located on the cen...

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

Q: How do I access the instrument panel storage?

The instrument panel storage compartment is very easily accessible. It is placed at the top of the instrument panel. To open the instrument panel storage, pull up on the handle, and lift the storage lid up.

Q: Spark plug stuck right in the head, how bad is it?

The spark plugs in your engine have an extended shield on the tip of each plug. This shield will get a carbon ring build-up over time and if you try to remove the plug, the carbon will bind the treads...

Q: Engine starts shaking when AC is turned on?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Hyundai Elantra. Yes it could be your compressor but I wouldn't replace the clutch, I would replace the compressor for an issue like this. If you would like to have this looked at...