Q: Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

3. Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Q: How do I drain the RamBox side storage units?

The RamBox side storage units are waterproof, but they have a drain in case you want to wash them out. To drain the side storage units, just lift the edge of the plug at the bottom of the storage unit....

Q: CAR completely dead, lights on but are dim, lost power steering, and power windows, ABS LIGHT AND BATTERY LIGHT ARE ON,

There are several possibilities, all involving the vehicle electrical system. I would suggest first measuring charging system output. If charging system output is normal, and the battery is new and fully charged, and yet the lights are dim and the...

Q: When I turn my headlights on my windshield wipers come on and they don't stop. Also the right side headlight get very dim.

Check the ballast resistor for the headlights and see if it has a burned wire or loose connection. If not, then the ballast resistor needs replaced for the headlights. A ballast resistor will balance the power to the headlights ensuring...