Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

3. Where are the front cupholders?

Q: How do I use the front header bar?

The front header bar functions as a header rail in the pickup box. These help manage and store cargo. To use the front header bar. Attach cleats from side rail through the access window. Slide them side to side...

Q: brake lights will not come on

If the center (high mount) light is out as well, it means that the circuit is "open" somewhere. There could also be a large voltage drop (i.e., high resistance) somewhere in the circuit that has caused the voltage to fall...

Q: My JEEP GC is coolant temp is high and I changed the themorstat

Hello, thank you for writing in. While that is a little higher than we would like to see, it is not overwhelmingly hot for the engine. Once it hits 260, you must cut off power to the vehicle. Anything over...