Q: How do I use the Instantaneous Fuel Economy feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Instantaneous Fuel Economy feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

A: The Instantaneous Fuel Economy feature in t...

The Instantaneous Fuel Economy feature in the driver information center (DIC) displays the fuel economy that your vehicle is currently achieving. To view the Instantaneous Fuel Economy feature, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu, then use the toggle buttons to select Instantaneous Fuel Economy.