Q: 06 dts 110k new plugs and packs started idle shuttle hesitant at first then stops bought car used i believe fuel filter is origina

Above is issue

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Cad...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Cadillac DTS. The fuel filter and fuel pump may be the cause of this issue. You should have the fuel pressure tested first to see if the fuel pump is failing. Replace the pump and filter if the pressure is low or at zero when the issue is happening. If you need help with these checks, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home and diagnose your stalling issue firsthand. Best of luck.