Hello, do you know how much it costs to fixed a damaged a...

Q: Hello, do you know how much it costs to fixed a damaged axel on a 2005 Hyundai Elantra?

asked by on March 30, 2017

How much does the axel cost for a 2005 Hyundai Elantra? (Just the part)

At auto parts stores, the axle costs roughly $70 on up. It takes about 1 to 2 hours to install the axle. The job requires special tools though and to ensure a trouble free result, the axle output seal in the transaxle should be replaced anytime you remove an axle in order to ensure that there are no leaks of transmission fluid after the new axle is installed. If you are in need of this service, please request axle replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.