Q: Hard brake pedal

Hi I've noticed when I drive my car in the mornings my brake pedal really hard then it goes away but as I'm driving I pump the brake pedal it brakes less and less and and gets harder every time I pump it I did noticed my vacuum pump is leacking oil

Your vacuum pump should not be leaking and should be replaced. The brake booster and booster check valve should be checked to see if they are holding vacuum or if they leak, causing the vacuum motor to run too often. Once the test is done you can find out what repairs need to be done. If you would like to have this done for you, contact a qualified technician, such as one available from YourMechanic, to diagnose your hard brake pedal.

3. Hard brake pedal