Q: Q: Car wont start

Car wont start, says the computer isn't getting a response and is not recognizing my key, when u crank there is nothing,

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having a programming issue. The security system may be locking you out as a result. You need a high-tech scan tool to properly pull enough information from the vehicle to make a proper diagnosis. If you have a spare key, you may want to try it as well. If you have not tested the battery, make sure you have it tested. Even if some lights turn on, it may not have enough power to start the vehicle an allow the systems to communicate. For more help with testing and diagnostics, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: Car wont start