Q: 2003 lincoln ls v6. P2270 code is read on scanner. I've changed the catalytic converter but the code is still coming back.

asked by on March 05, 2017

I have put 3 02 sensors on this car. 03 Lincoln ls v6. the po2270 is still popping up. Ive replaced the catyalic converter on that side to. its bank 1 sensor 2. Could you possibley lead me to the right thing?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The code of P2270 is coming up for an issue that is causing the emissions to be out of calibration. Check the following conditions on your engine.

Check

• For an exhaust leak near O2 sensor
  • For a contaminated or failed HO2S2
  • See if the fuel pressure incorrect
  • There could be a faulty fuel injector
  • There could be a engine coolant leak
  • The purge solenoid valve could be faulty
  • The ECM (computer) has failed

If you need further assistance with your check engine light coming back on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.