Q: No light on a gear shift

When I'm driving the car during the night, I've noticed that there is no light on the gear shift. I bought this car used so I'm not sure if this supposed to be like that or if maybe something went out, like some bulb or a fuse. Any ideas?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2013 Chevrolet Spark. Yes, there should be some form of illumination there. It is more than likely a bulb issue. It should be a pretty straight forward fix which a technician, or possibly yourself if you are comfortable with these types of replacements. If you would like the help of a technician, a local expert from YourMechanic can come to your car to diagnose and repair the electrical issue.