Q: when should i replace spark plugs

when should I replace spark plugs? I bought it used at 82,000 and don't think it was ever changed.

The service life of spark plugs on this vehicle is 100,000 miles. If the plugs have never been replaced, exercise caution during removal as the plug threads can get quite stuck to the head, and possibly seized, if too much time has elapsed. In fact, plugs are often serviceable past 100,000 miles, but it’s a good idea to remove them anyway to avoid having them get basically "stuck". When installing the new plugs, be sure the spark plug hole female threads are absolutely free of oil (dry) when you install the new plugs using an inch pound torque wrench. Otherwise the plug WILL be over tightened. There is other scheduled maintenance for your vehicle that may or may not have been performed. If you want to start with spark plug replacement, please use YourMechanic’s spark plug service request page and the responding mechanic will take care of the plug replacement and, as well, let you know of the rest of this vehicle’s maintenance requirements. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. when should i replace spark plugs