Hazard lights wont shut off on my 2007 Subaru Forester h4...

Q: Hazard lights wont shut off on my 2007 Subaru Forester

asked by on September 13, 2017

hazard lights wont shut off

Generally this is something caused by the flasher relay going bad. This is a small relay that allows the lights to flash based upon current flow and a resistor inside that causes them to flash. When this is faulty, this will cause them to flash very slow, very fast, stay solid or they may be working erratically with the hazard lights. You may have a corrosion issue in one of the sockets or potentially a shorted out turn signal switch assembly, which is known to cause this to happen on many cars. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.