Q: can you replace an alternator on a Lexus 2007 350 ES without removing the bumper ?

can the alternator on this car be replaced without removing the bumper ? Was told it's quite a job

If your ES350 was built after March 2006, you have to remove the bumper. If you have the alternator replaced by a mobile certified mechanic, you will save money and it will be a lot more convenient because the repair can be performed at your location. You can get an exact written quote, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s alternator replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. can you replace an alternator on a Lexus 2007 350 ES without removing the bumper ?