Q: Replaced starter and replaced fuel pump, and battery...car still wont turn over.

Replaced starter and fuel pump, as well as battery. The relay switch is working fine. The car still wont turn over...im guessing i might have cogged fuel line or bad injectors?

Hi Candice. Thanks for contacting us today. If you turn the key and the starter will engage, but the car will not start, then it’s likely that either an ignition timing component or a fuel system part is the source. However, if your starter does not engage and "turn over" the engine, then this is likely due to a damaged starter or ignition relay or the ignition cylinder itself. Since there are multiple possible sources, you might want to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection at your location.

3. Replaced starter and replaced fuel pump, and battery...car still wont turn over.