Q: Rotor/propeller sound emits from rear passenger side

I had my service done today which was oil change/tire rotation, I took it out for a bit couple hours later and now there is a rotor/propeller sound emitting from rear passanger side of my car now, I looked through google and it wasn't helping.

I would recommend taking your vehicle back to the place that performed the service and ask them to take a second look. If the vehicle did not have this issue prior to having it serviced, it is likely that something went wrong during the service that needs to be addressed. This second look should be free of charge as it is on the shop who did the most recent service to make sure the vehicle is working properly and warrant any parts or services that cause the vehicle not to..