Q: Brake keep locking up while driving and coming to a stop and while in park.

I have let my car sit for and hour running and the brake lock up. also drove it for block and brake lock up. Not sure what could be causing the brake to keep looking up while in park and while driving it after a stop.

The calipers could have a piston that is sticking or the combination valve on the brake system is sticking causing the brakes to be locking up after touching the brake pedal. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your brake system if replacing the calipers and combination valve does not cure the pressure lock issue.

• Brake keep locking up while driving and coming to a stop and while in park.