Q: losing brake fluid. no signs of a leak

losing break fluid. no leaks found. replaced master still no breaks

Hello, and thank you for writing in. If you are loosing brake fluid, it has to be going somewhere, and there are not many places in the vehicle that the fluid can hide. Locating the leak is going to be the hard part, and fixing it from there should be rather straight forward. Try setting news paper or other similar type of covering under the vehicle. Then with the vehicle off, pump the brakes to force the fluid through the system and have the leak show itself. If nothing reaches the paper, then you will want to trace the brake lines and look for the area that is wet. A brake line diagram may assist you. Keep in mind fluid will often show itself at the lowest point, although it may be located higher up on the line. For more help resolving the leak, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. losing brake fluid. no signs of a leak