Q: hot air blows out driver side vents but only cold air out passenger side vents?

can not get any hot air out of passenger side vents while driver side will fully adjust from hot to cold

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Toyota 4Runner. Your A/C has separate temperature control actuators on the A/C evaporator case and the passenger side one may be stuck in cold position. Replace the actuator and it should fix the problem. If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose the issue with your AC and help you fix the actuator if necessary.

• hot air blows out driver side vents but only cold air out passenger side vents?