Q: How do I make a phone call with the voice recognition system?

How do I make a phone call with the voice recognition system?

You can very easily make a hands-free phone call using your voice recognition system, as long as your phone is paired: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Call” or “Dial”. 3. Say the phone number, or, if the name is stored in the system, say the name tag that you wish to call.

3. How do I make a phone call with the voice recognition system?